To apply for the position listed below, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
STUDIO & MARKETING MANAGER
Part-time position (10-20 hours per week) possibly leading to full-time in the future at our studio located in Plymouth, Michigan. The majority of this position is working on the computer. Would prefer someone who is interested in working with us long-term and would like to grow with the business. Willing to train the right person. Hourly pay based on experience.
- CRM and accounting data entry.
- Create and post to social media pages
- Write and post to blog.
- Photo / video organization, resizing, exporting, and uploading.
- Design marketing materials for print and online.
- Prepare monthly email newsletter.
- Create photo and video content for Starloft marketing purposes (promos, behind the scenes, etc.).
- Assist with developing a marketing plan to grow business.
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Greet guests who come to the studio.
- Manage various other administrative tasks as needed.
- Solid understanding of PC with Windows 10 operating system.
- Familiarity with the following software and online platforms: Adobe CC, Microsoft Office, Google Calendar, Google Contacts, Gmail, Google Voice, PTGui, Plural Eyes, Dubsado, Waveapps, WordPress, Dropbox, facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube, Vimeo, Camtasia, Blogstomp, Mailchimp, Buffer, and others.
- Task- and detail-oriented.
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and writing ability.
- Ability to work independently with confidence.
- Excellent people skills and sound judgment in decision making.
- Graphic design, photo, and/or video experience.
Just submit the form below to apply.