“A brand is the set of expectations, memories, stories and relationships that, taken together, account for a consumer’s decision to choose one product or service over another.”
– Seth Godin
Personal brand photography is a combination of lifestyle photography and commercial photography showing you in a way that impacts your audience in an emotional way and converts them into clients. It can include photos of you working with your clients, photography of your products being used, you with different emotional expressions, candid looking portraits of you in your everyday environment, and any other types of images that help tell the story of who you are and what your business represents. They are images meant to relate to the viewer in a personal way that entices them to become your customer. As a successful business owner, entrepreneur, professional, or online influencer, you are your brand and your photographs should reflect your personality throughout your marketing. Personal branding photography provides authenticity to that personality and builds trusts with your prospects and clients. So, it’s important to build a library of content that shows this personality to pull from for regular marketing needs. Use these photos on social media posts, throughout your website, on sales or landing pages, in newsletters and email campaigns, for press releases, in brochures and other print materials, and whatever other marketing you do.
“All of us need to understand the importance of branding. We are CEOs of our own companies: Me Inc. To be in business today, our most important job is to be head marketer for the brand called You.” – Tom Peters
Are you using same free stock images everyone else is using? Perhaps you are wasting time taking poor-quality selfies? Working with us on your personal brand photography will solve both of those issues. From each shoot, you’ll begin to build a library of custom images to choose from for your marketing needs. Using us for personal brand photography will help you connect with your audience, increase conversions, save them time and hassle doing it themselves, strengthen their brand, and even score them a sweet unicorn – all from hiring you!
Custom Built Package for your needs:
- Photography session of YOU in your business
- Lifestyle Product Photography for Social
- Social Video
- Professional Hair & Makeup
- Same day selection of which images to edit and deliver
- Basic editing, cropping, and resizing
- Digital Images with a commercial use license
- Additional images
- Retouching / Special Editing
How to Book a Personal Brand Photography Session
- First, use the contact form below to contact us or give us a call at 734-335-0213.
- We’ll reach out and talk a bit about what you’re looking for, pricing, availability and the other details.
- If after our conversation, you’d like to move forward, you’ll complete some online paperwork and make an initial payment.
- Every personal branding photography session is custom designed to meet our clients needs. In order to do this, we will set up a day and time to meet in person to discuss your brand and choose some storylines you want to convey to those who see your images. These storylines will be different for every client. What is it that makes you, YOU? Hence, “personal” brand photography. These images should not show our style, but yours! You can expect this conversation to get really in depth about what message you want your viewers to get from your images.
- Once we have an understanding of you and your business and what we’ll need to capture, we’ll schedule the session. You can expect the session to be a half day to a full day in length. We can shoot at as many locations as makes sense to tell your story. To get 3 months of social media post images (typically 90-100 images), you can expect the shoot to last between a half day and a full day.
Plymouth Personal Brand Photographer – Detroit Personal Brand Photographer – Ann Arbor Personal Brand Photographer – Michigan Personal Brand Photographer
Plymouth Personal Brand Photography – Detroit Personal Brand Photography – Ann Arbor Personal Brand Photography – Michigan Personal Brand Photography