Starloft Photo & Video helps successful business owners and corporate executives who are concerned with how their business visually appears to their clients and prospects. We provide photography, videography, and related marketing services. When you come to Starloft Photo & Video, you will have the benefits of a highly customized experience that is structured to meet your unique needs. Every photo and video marketing project is custom tailored for the client and not limited to the details listed on this site. Starloft Photo & Video is located in Plymouth, Michigan between Detroit and Ann Arbor and serves all of southeast Michigan including Wayne County, Oakland County, Washtenaw County, Macomb County, and Monroe County. We are also available to travel throughout the United States. Please contact us to discuss your photo & video marketing needs.
Real Estate Photography & Videography
Professional photography is a necessity in marketing real estate properly. Most buyers are shopping online and will use photos as one of the main determining factors in deciding whether to visit a property or not. According to the Wall Street Journal, properties with professional photographs have 61% more views than their peers across all pricing tiers, 134% more traffic than comparable homes in the same zip code, and 145% more traffic than comparable listings in the same MLS area. According to Redfin, properties shot with a professional camera sell for between $935 and $18,819 (depending on the price tier) more than homes shot with other types of cameras. Bottom line, professionally photographed properties sell for more money, have more views on the internet, and have more showings than homes that were not professionally photographed.
Agents, would you want your biggest investment marketed with a few poorly planned point and shoot or mobile phone snapshots? Your sellers don’t either. Your sellers deserve the services of a professional real estate photographer. When you present a seller’s home in the best way possible, it will help your relationship with your seller leading to future referrals. The neighbors are watching, too! If they are considering listing, they will take note of how well you present a property.
For many agents, it’s worth hiring a photographer just to take the burden off their own workload. You’re busy enough with your day-to-day schedule. In business it just makes sense to hire specialists for certain tasks. We have thousands of dollars of photography equipment and the experience necessary to create quality real estate imagery.
Real Estate Photography
All the images receive basic editing such as adjustment of color, contrast, exposure, straightening, and cropping as needed. The images are delivered via an emailed download link in two sizes (one for printed media and one for web and MLS) the next business day after completing the shoot. Sources recommend the best number of images for a listing is 10-20 (Source: Point2.com).
Real Estate Photography
- Shoot of the home interior and exterior.
Aerial Real Estate Photography
- Shoot of the home exterior using a drone by a FAA licensed operator.
- We cannot fly on rainy or windy days due to safety concerns and FAA rules. Some areas may also not be eligible due to FAA no-fly zone rules or proximity to local airports. You can check the U.S. air space map to get an idea.
Twilight Real Estate Photography
- Shoot of home exterior just before sunset during the “golden hour.”
Community / Amenity Photography
- Add on to other photography shoots.
- Showcase the neighborhood to include shots of things such as a community pool, exercise room, club house, signage, etc.
Real Estate Videography
Listing videos will include two versions, an unbranded one and a branded one (includes Realtor’s logo and contact info) delivered via an emailed download link and uploaded to our youtube channel. Every video includes legally licensed music. Add scriptwriting, copywriting, professional voiceover, Realtor intro/outro, aerial shots, homeowner/Realtor interviews, and/or actors/actresses.
- Add on to photography shoot.
- Slideshow created from photos.
- Simple walk through video of the interior and exterior.
- Video showcasing the features of the interior and exterior and what living in the home and neighborhood would be like.
Other Real Estate Services
360-Degree Panoramic Tour
- Stitching and basic editing of panoramas (adjustment of color, contrast, exposure, etc.).
- Online tour created to navigate from one panorama to another.
- Tour uploaded and hosted on starloft.com for one year.
- Interior measurement and .jpg floor plan drawing of each floor intended for marketing.
- Delivered via an emailed download link.
Single Property Website
- Includes a custom domain registration (example: 123mainstreet.com) and hosting of the site for one year.
- Custom website design which includes photo gallery and/or embedded video player, written description of the property, embedded Google map, contact info, Realtor branding, and more.
Brochure / Postcard Design
- Graphic design using photos for printed materials such as brochures or postcards.