40 Over 40 Project – $490
A special portrait project for women over 40 years old. Here’s what’s included:
- Custom studio or on location portrait session (up to 90 minutes)
- Planning consultation prior to the session
- Access to our curated collection of clothing, accessories, and props
- Complimentary professional hair and makeup artistry for 1 person
- Choice of multiple background colors and/or environmental backgrounds
- Multiple wardrobe changes
- Posing and styling for individual and group portraits
- Same day in person image viewing and selection consultation
- 1 portrait with basic editing and retouching delivered
- Option to purchase additional portraits, wall art, and albums
- Your portrait and story included in the project magazine
- 2 tickets to the portrait showcase & party celebrating the beautiful women collaborating in this project – venue and date TBA
Each portrait includes a beautifully matted desk print (5″x7″ print in a 8″x10″ mat) and the corresponding high resolution digital image.
Limited availability! Book online below or contact us.
Fill in your information below and make payment online. Jennifer will call you to schedule your session and planning consultation and go over all the details. Sessions are generally scheduled at least 3 weeks out to allow for proper planning and availability. Your session date and time is not secured until payment is made.
Professional hair and makeup will typically take about 1 hour. We’ll photograph you for up to 90 minutes in multiple outfits. Right after we’re done photographing you, we’ll view and select which images you’d like retouched and delivered. The entire experience may be anywhere from a 3-4 hours. We’ll custom design the session for your needs.
1 portrait is included with your session with the option to purchase additional portraits, wall art, and albums. Your session fee will be applied as credit toward your final purchase. Each portrait includes a beautifully matted desk print (5″x7″ print in an 8″x10″ mat) and the corresponding high resolution digital image. Please see our product guide.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Jennifer Arnett of Starloft Photography is a portrait photographer. Our studio is located in Canton, Michigan. We serve the Detroit area of southeast Michigan focusing on Canton, Plymouth, Westland, Van Buren, Sumpter, Wayne, Northville, Garden City, Livonia, Inkster, Novi, Dearborn Heights, Belleville, Ypsilanti, South Lyon, Ann Arbor, Romulus, Redford, Taylor, and Farmington. Contact us to book Starloft Photography as your portrait photographer.